State-of-the-Art Solution for Reliable and Accurate Flow Measurements in Transport Ducts or Stacks
The Multiple Automated Probe™ (MAP™) system measures the flow rate of a gas in transport ducts or stacks. This patented system is automated and allows for measurement with up to 4 probes simultaneously. The system brings a state-of-the-art solution to the problem of performing reliable, efficient, and accurate flow measurements according to EPA Method 1, 2, 2F, 2G, 2H.
Benefits of the MAP System
- Greatly improved accuracy and repeatability of flow measurement data.
- Faster testing time and less manpower.
- Reduced operator influence.
- Automated data collection and EDR report generation.
- Windows® graphical interface with touchscreen.
MAP System Measurements
- Mass flow rate
- Velocity profile
- Static pressure
- Total pressure
- Atmospheric pressure
- Moisture content (optional)