Multiple Automated Probe (MAP) System
A State-of-the-Art Solution for Reliable and Accurate Flow Measurements in Transport Ducts or Stacks
The Multiple Automated Probe (MAP™) system measures the flow rate of a gas in transport ducts or stacks. This patented system is automated and allows for measurement with up to 4 probes simultaneously. The system brings a state-of-the-art solution to the problem of performing reliable, efficient, and accurate flow measurements according to EPA Method 1, 2, 2F, 2G, 2H.
The benefits of the MAP™ system are:
- Greatly improved accuracy and repeatability of flow measurement data.
- Faster testing time and less manpower.
- Reduced operator influence.
- Automated data collection and EDR report generation.
- Windows® graphical interface with touchscreen.
MAP™ system measurements include:
- Mass Flow Rate
- Velocity Profile
- Static Pressure
- Total Pressure
- Atmospheric Pressure
- Moisture Content (optional)
For more information, please review the MAP™ System brochure from our partner company, Airflow Sciences Equipment.