Efficient and Accurate Flow Measurements
Airflow Sciences Corporation has the equipment and personnel to provide the most reliable flow field testing services. Available on short notice, our crews can perform a wide range of tests for performance evaluation, emissions, compliance, or equipment guarantees.
- Chemical Species
ASC uses high-tech equipment to maximize accuracy and ensure consistent results for all tests. Velocity testing is performed with the 3DDAS™, a computerized data acquisition system that guides the user through the Method 2 test procedures to ensure success. The 3DDAS™ takes 1000 readings per second and calculates averages instantly. There are no fluctuating gauges that can result in human averaging; all data is collected electronically.
- The portable system with remote can reach even the most inaccessible ducts and pipes.
- Our testing is fully compliant with EPA Methods 2, 2F, 2G and 2H.
- We can measure velocity, temperature, pressure, and chemical species concentration.
- Reliable and consistent test results with easy-to-use software.
- Leak checks are straight forward and documented in the results.
A brief comparison of 2-D and 3-D velocity probes can be found in ASC's VBlog and Blog.