Custom Test Hardware
Not only do we perform field and laboratory testing services, but we have developed custom testing systems and probes that extract the most precise flow-related measurements available while remaining simple to operate. Our in-house wind tunnel (which meets EPA requirements for compliance testing) is used to calibrate velocity probes .
Advanced Coal Flow Measurement System (ACFM)
The ACFM system brings a state-of-the-art solution to the difficulty of performing reliable, efficient, and accurate primary air and pulverized coal flow measurements.
- Electronic data acquisition
- Automated test reports
- Computer controlled isokinetic extraction rate
- Fast, efficient & repeatable testing with minimum test crew size
3D Duct Testing System (3DDAS)
The 3DDAS sets a new standard for volumetric flow measurement systems. Fully compliant with EPA Methods 2, 2F, 2G & 2H, it is for use in Stack/RATA testing, fan outlet ducts, mill inlet ducts, and all general ductwork (both round and rectangular).
- Precise and repeatable results
- Speeds up 3D testing process
- Clear & simple touch screen navigation
- Automatically generates test reports in spreadsheet format
Online Video Inspections
Ever wonder what is happening inside your plant at load? We can take a look! We offer online inspections of your facility via a remote inspection camera. Results include report and narrated video.
- Up to 1400ºF
- Probe configurable from 4 ft. to 20 ft. long
- Up to 20 ft. viewing range
- Only requires compressed air & 120V AC Power
Custom Probe Fabrication
We provide fabrication and calibration services for all types of pressure style probes. Each is hand crafted in our on-site laboratory/fabrication facility by our highly skilled staff. Our technicians and engineers work together closely to produce both standard configurations and custom probes for complicated or unique applications. Available probes include:
- 3D Velocity Probes
- S-Type Pitot Probes
- Dirty Air Pitot Probes
- Secondary Air Flow Measurement Probe
- Specialty Probes