Airflow Sciences started improving vehicle aerodynamics on rail cars way back in 1975, and our focus has been to obtain accurate and efficient data to aid in design decisions.
Whether we are performing wind tunnel testing or CFD modeling, ASC has the training and experience for projects large or small. Select work for the rail industry includes:
- Aerodynamic drag reduction
- Legal and expert witness testimony
- Rail car wind-induced tip-over and derailment
- Vehicle exhaust/plume dispersion
- Wind tunnel testing for rail cars
For more detailed information on our projects, check out the Rail edition of our Newsletter.