Expert Witness Legal Testimony
Airflow Sciences Corporation has provided fluid dynamic and structural engineering expert testimony since 1979.
We have provided consulting and expert witness testimony services on several legal cases.
Legal Project Experience
- Failure Mode Analysis
- Liability Litigation Testimony
- Environmental Engineering Analysis
- Root Cause Evaluation
- Patent Infringement Research
- Review technical data/patents pertaining to case
- Perform flow modeling or other aerodynamic analyses
- Discuss technical details with attorneys/key personnel
- Review depositions and evidence documents
- Prepare technical reports, presentations, videos, illustrations, graphics, and models to support testimony and depositions
Please contact us to consult with one of the following expert witnesses:
- Engineering Director Kevin W. Linfield, Ph.D., P. Eng., P.E.
- Senior Engineer James C. Paul, P.E.
- Director of CFD Jeffrey D. Franklin, Ph.D., P.E.
Or contact us to receive a summary list of past expert testimony cases. Examples of specific areas of expertise can be found on the Publication and Presentation page; however, Airflow Sciences Corporation has solved an extensive variety of flow problems in multiple industries since its founding in 1975.
Example: Railroad Industry Aerodynamic Testimony
Airflow Sciences has provided expert witness testimony of locomotive exhaust plume behavior for more than ten cases. Wind tunnel testing and CFD (computational fluid dynamics) flow study analyses determined exhaust concentration at cab windows for multiple configurations and various ambient conditions of select routes. Quantified the amount of exposure representative of that experienced by a locomotive operator.